Fourth arrest in connection with large-scale disorder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth person has been arrested by officers investigating a large-scale disorder in Wisbech.
A 30-year-old man was arrested in Wisbech this afternoon (Thursday September 24) in connection with disorder in the town last Wednesday night (September 16).
He is currently in custody at the Police Investigation Centre (PIC) in King’s Lynn.
Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) were on patrol in the area of Norfolk Street at about 7.30pm on Wednesday when disorder involving at least 30 people broke out.
A man in his 50s was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries and three other men suffered minor injuries which did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested in Wisbech on 18 September, and a 49-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday (September 22) on suspicion of violent disorder, all three have been bailed to return to the Police Investigation Centre (PIC) in Kings Lynn on October 12.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online