Fourth arrest in connection with large-scale disorder
- Credit: Archant
A fourth person has been arrested by officers investigating a large-scale disorder in Wisbech.
A 30-year-old man was arrested in Wisbech this afternoon (Thursday September 24) in connection with disorder in the town last Wednesday night (September 16).
He is currently in custody at the Police Investigation Centre (PIC) in King’s Lynn.
Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) were on patrol in the area of Norfolk Street at about 7.30pm on Wednesday when disorder involving at least 30 people broke out.
A man in his 50s was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries and three other men suffered minor injuries which did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Two 16-year-old boys were arrested in Wisbech on 18 September, and a 49-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday (September 22) on suspicion of violent disorder, all three have been bailed to return to the Police Investigation Centre (PIC) in Kings Lynn on October 12.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 6 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films