Wisbech Players’ to perform ‘Love On The Beach’ at the Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Players’ latest production ‘Love On The Beach’ is sure to put some sunshine back into your life this winter.
After Tom Millard’s world is shattered by the unexpected death of his wife, he decides to write a bucket list, realising that life is short and precious.
Whilst working through his bucket list, Tom decides to hire the services of a lady escort for the evening. Nervously looking forward to his encounter, he is visited by an elderly cleaner, an attractive female vicar, Brenda and the sexily-clad escort in the same evening and a hilarious mix-up ensues…
The farcical comedy, written by Raymond Hopkins, will be onstage at the Angles Theatre in Wisbech from Tuesday October 31 until Saturday November 4. Performances start at 7.30pm each night.
Tickets can be booked online at www.anglestheatre.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01945 474447.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.wisbechplayers.org.uk for more information about the group.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident