Don’t miss award-winning improvised comedy troupe at Wisbech Library
- Credit: Archant
Comedy will be performed at Wisbech Library for the first time ever when an award winning improvised comedy troupe bring their new show to town.
Do Not Adjust Your Stage will perform The Improivsed Book Club from 7.30pm on Friday February 22.
They will create comic scenes and sketches on the spot, inspired by books from the library and audience anecdotes.
Prepare for an interactive evening of comedy literally straight off the shelf - neither the performers nor audience will know in advance which books from the library will shape the show, making for a spontaneous evening of comedy for comedy fans and book lovers alike.
Commissioned as part of The Library Presents series, it’s the first time that comedy has been performed in Wisbech Libraray, and there will be a fully licensed bar.
You may also want to watch:
Do Not Adjust Your Stage are one of the UK’s leading improvised comedy groups, performing together since 2010 across the UK, Europe and the USA.
Book tickets, £4 to £7, online via www.dnays.com
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 3 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 4 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years