REVIEW: Wisbech Angles Theatre pantomime performance of Cinderella ‘proves that there is so much talent in Fenland’
- Credit: Archant
With Rheannon Hanks taking on the role of Cinderella, Liam Nixon playing Buttons and the ugly Sisters - Rob Williams as Bella needs a Fella and Owen Angier as
Stella Artois Hardup - it was going to be fun from start to finish.
I took my daughter with me for the second year and before we get there she told me that she really hoped that the man who played the lady would be in it like last year.
To her disappointment Kev Shippey has taken up the role of directing the panto.
My first thought is that she was not going to enjoy it as much as last year's, but I should not have worried as Rob and Owen delivered an excellent performance as the Ugly Sisters.
You may also want to watch:
She was hooked from the start especially when Bella needs a Fella chose me!
Rheannon proved that she has the exact right shoe size for this role. Baron Hardup, played by Billy Garner, had us both laughing out loud with his walk and his beard is definitely something to behold.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
The dancers and smaller roles proved that the next generation of principle actors will soon be ready for bigger roles.
The whole performance just goes to prove that there is so much talent in Fenland.