Where to eat out for half price in Whittlesey throughout August
- Credit: Archant
Restaurants, pubs and cafes across Whittlesey have signed up to the Government’s ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ initiative, which starts today.
The scheme runs from August 3-31 and operates on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
Participating establishments will offer a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner).
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme can be utilised several times by the user.
You can check to find outlets in individual towns and cities by downloading the list.
Alternatively, you can use the online restaurant finder to search for participating outlets using a postcode.
• Rar Rar’s: 4 Lovell’s Court High Causeway, PE7 1BW
You may also want to watch:
• The Ivy Leaf Club: Gracious Street, PE7 1AP
• Mandarin: 11A-11B Market Street, PE7 1BA
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
• The Straw Bear Pub: 103 Drybread Road, PE7 1XL
• Dog in a Doublet: North Bank, PE6 0FH