VIDEO: Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter’s Church in March
- Credit: Archant
St Peter’s Church in March will be packed with fabulously decorated Christmas trees from tonight for the annual Christmas tree festival.
Organisations, businesses and individuals will trim a variety of trees, for the event that raises funds for the church roof fund.
The festival is open to the public from 10am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday, December 13 and 14, and from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Sunday December 15.
Visitors will be given the chance to vote for their favourite trees, and prizes will be given in the adult and chidlren’s categories.
Organiser Chris Dunham said: “It is great fun to take part, and lovely for children to bring their family and friends to see their good work. The festival ends after our usual magical Christingle service, with all the trees lit as a back drop.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the festival costs £1.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip