Traditional jazz evening set for The Angles Theatre in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
An upbeat evening of traditional jazz returns to The Angles Theatre in Wisbech with Pete Allen and Sean Moyses.
Clarinettist Pete Allen is an honorary citizen of New Orleans and has run his own bands for decades.
Sean Moyses grew up around Wisbech and entertained with the Moyses family Band.
He has been a professional entertainer for most of his life and spent 15 years working with Rod Mason's Hot Five in Germany.
This year the dynamic duo will also be joined by trumpeter and guitarist Jonathon Graham.
Jacqui Huggins will also be singing some jazz and swing classics in her inimitable style.
While Clive Payne, who was a founder member of the famous Pasadena Roof Orchestra, will be laying down the bass notes on the mighty Sousaphone.
- 1 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 4 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 5 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 9 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 10 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
The show will take place on November 1 from 7.30pm.
Tickets are available from The Angles Theatre Box office on 01945 47 44 47.