Three weeks of free movies at Into Film Festival in Wisbech and Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
The world’s largest youth film event, Into Film Festival, comes to Wisbech and Cambridgeshire from November 9 to 25.
“For three weeks, young people can enjoy a free, fun and educational trip to the cinema that brings learning to life,” say organisers.
Bookings are now open for schools, colleges and home educators to go to the screenings, which include a tribute to Roald Dahl’s centenary year and screenings linked to diversity, wellbeing and anti-bullying as well as recent blockbuster hits such as Zootropolis, Ghostbusters and The Secret Life of Pets and indie films Carol and Selma.
Supporters of the festival include actors Michael Sheen, Eddie Redmayne, Carey Mulligan, Sir Kenneth Branagh, Ralph Fiennes, Sir Ian McKellen and Helena Bonham Carter.
All events and screenings are free.
You may also want to watch:
Visit https://www.intofilm.org/events/festival for more information.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation