Thomas Clarkson Academy dancers to perform to everything from the Spice Girls to Mark Ronson in Diablo Dynamix
- Credit: Archant
Students from Thomas Clarkson Academy will be taking to the stage at Wisbech’s Angles Theatre in a music and dance spectacular called Diablo Dynamix.
The music includes everything from the Spice Girls and Queen to Little Mix and Mark Ronson.
Nathan White, co-director and teacher of dance at TCA said: “This is our third year of performing this show, but this year it includes a lot more dance theatre where the story is told through the dance and the song lyrics.
“The show is full of singing and dancing and is a sure way to start 2015 off with a bang.”
The shows take place on Friday, January 30 and Saturday 31, starting at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £8.50 (£6 concessions) and are available from the Angles Theatre box office on 01945 474447 or www.anglestheatre.co.uk
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident