Sundown Festival 2017: Craig David and Pendulum announced as headliners as line-up is revealed
- Credit: Archant
Craig David and Pendulum will headline Sundown at the Norfolk Showground in Costessey this September, rounding off the festival season in style.
The full line-up for the event, which takes place from September 1-3, has been revealed today and features artists such as Rag‘n’Bone Man, Giggs, Wiley and X Factor winner Louisa Johnson.
An undisputed legend of UK music, Craig David recently made a career comeback after almost a decade of silence, but is well known for noughties hits like Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta).
Drum ‘n’ bass band Pendulum, whose hits include Trantula and Blood Sugar, will also be returning after a lengthy absence from performing.
For 2017 the festival is set to be “bigger and better than ever” according to organisers, with the addition of two new stages, bringing the total to five.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts confirmed for the upcoming event include Raye, Kurupt FM, AJ Tracey, Tom Greenan, John Newman, Stefflon Don, Younger, Zak Abel, Hannah Wants, Disciples, Noisia, TQD, Camo & Krooked, Metrik, Jaguar Skills, Low Steppa, Artwork, Solardo and Skream.
Early bird tickets for Sundown Festival will be available from 10am on Friday, March 31 from sundownfestival.co.uk with general sale being released on Friday, April 7.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
Prices start at £38.50 for a day ticket, £72 for a weekend ticket and £99 for weekend camping. VIP passes will also be on sale for an additional £30.