Still not planned anything for Mother’s Day? How about an afternoon tea at Peckover House?
- Credit: Archant
There will certainly be no shortage of Spring flowers this year with which to celebrate Mother’s Day at Peckover House.
The gardens are full of Spring colour and glory, to make this special day even more memorable.
“Mothering Sunday afternoon tea at Peckover has become something of a tradition,” said catering manager Laura Andrews.
“A walk in the garden, exploring the elegant Georgian townhouse, freshly opened for a new season, with a special afternoon tea in the Reed Barn, have all become part of that tradition.
“And this year there’s no doubt that, for the flowers at least, spring has come early, allowing the Peckover gardens to look their new season best.
You may also want to watch:
The special Mothering Sunday afternoon tea will be served between 2pm and 4.30pm in the Reed Barn on Sunday March 6.
The gardens will open from 11am, the house from midday.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
Afternoon tea menus cost £11.95 (children £4.95), plus normal admission for non members.
For further information and to book, call 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/Peckover