Slade to perform at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Christmas comes early when two of the biggest bands of pop history, with two of the biggest Christmas hits, come to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
Slade, with their blend of pop rock’n’roll, outrageous flamboyance, fun and no less than 23 top-20 singles, have become a firm favourite in the hearts of pop fans all over the world.
With a chart career that has spanned three decades, hear their enduring songs Cum On Feel The Noize, Coz I Luv You, Look Wot You Dun, Mama Weer All Crazee Now plus many more live.
After the original band MUD broke up in 1979, Les Gray reformed the band as ‘Les Gray’s Mud’. In 1987 everyone with the exception of Gray departed the band, and Gray brought in bassist John Berry, drummer Wole Rothe, and guitarist Syd Twynham as replacements.
The performance takes place on Sunday October 29. Doors open at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £34.50 plus a £1.50 booking fee per ticket, are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01553 764864.
- 1 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 4 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 5 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 10 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim