Scottish singer Lulu is coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange and tickets are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Following on from her smash hit 2016 tour Lulu returns with her biggest tour yet, and she’s coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Sunday October 8.
“There is one overriding influence in the life of this acclaimed singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, Grammy and Novello Award nominee, and that is, it has always been ‘All About the Music’,” say promoters.
“Lulu delivers a show packed full of her hits, new songs and songs that have influenced and guided her throughout her incredible career.”
Lulu said: “I toured for the first time in 15 years in 2015 and haven’t stopped since.
“I absolutely love playing live and can’t wait to be out on the road again in autumn this year performing the music that I have shared with you throughout my career.
You may also want to watch:
“It has always been all about the music...so please come and join me.”
Tickets cost £36.50 and are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 2 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 3 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 4 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 5 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 6 Mini digger worth around £14,000 stolen from building site overnight
- 7 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 8 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 9 Two-car collision on A47
- 10 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
The show will start at 7.30pm.