Scottish singer Lulu is coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange and tickets are now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Following on from her smash hit 2016 tour Lulu returns with her biggest tour yet, and she’s coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Sunday October 8.
“There is one overriding influence in the life of this acclaimed singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, Grammy and Novello Award nominee, and that is, it has always been ‘All About the Music’,” say promoters.
“Lulu delivers a show packed full of her hits, new songs and songs that have influenced and guided her throughout her incredible career.”
Lulu said: “I toured for the first time in 15 years in 2015 and haven’t stopped since.
“I absolutely love playing live and can’t wait to be out on the road again in autumn this year performing the music that I have shared with you throughout my career.
You may also want to watch:
“It has always been all about the music...so please come and join me.”
Tickets cost £36.50 and are available from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 10 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
The show will start at 7.30pm.