RATz’ Rock of Ages set to thrill at Angles Theatre, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The RATz drama group will bring Rock of Ages to life when they perform for several nights at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
The 80s-themed musical features numerous classic songs including Don’t Stop Believin’, We Built This City, The Final Countdown, Wanted Dead Or Alive and I Want to Know What Love Is.
The story goes... ‘In 1987 an aspiring rocker, Drew, works as a busboy in a bar/club called the Bourbon Room. He falls for a girl called Sherrie Christian who aspires to be an actress and tries to convince his boss to hire Sherrie as a waitress.
‘A pair of German developers persuade the mayor to introduce “clean living” into the area. This would include demolishing the Bourbon Room. Drew fights back’.
The production dates are Friday 14, Saturday 15, Tuesday 18, Wednesday 19, Thursday 20, Friday 21 and Saturday 22. Each show will start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which start at £10 per person, are available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/rock-of-ages.html
Group bookings will get one ticket free for every 10 purchased.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 3 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 9 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 10 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’