The ADC Theatre is re-opening next month in Cambridge
- Credit: ADC Theatre
Shows at the ADC Theatre can be viewed from home and in a socially-distanced auditorium.
The ADC Theatre in Cambridge is re-opening next month after being shut due to the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown.
From October, the theatre will be presenting a season of student theatre, comedy and music.
All shows will be available to watch as livestreams from the comfort of your own home and many of the plays, will also be possible to watch in a socially-distanced auditorium.
ADC theatre manager, Jamie Rycroft said: “We can’t wait to re-open our doors again.
You may also want to watch:
“The management team has been working hard to come up with a way in which audience members, performers and technicians can remain safe while watching and staging live theatre again.
“And if you’re not quite ready to return, you can watch all of our shows from the safety and comfort of your home.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
The first half of the autumn season will go on sale on September 14, followed by the second half of the season on October 16.
You can book tickets by calling the box office on: 01223 300085 or online at: adctheatre.com.