Meet Love Island stars Chris Hughes, Dom Lever and Jessica Shears at Truckfest East 2017
- Credit: Archant
Love Islanders are coming to Norfolk in a special appearance next month at Truckfest East.
It’s a reality rom-com that’s turned into the TV sensation of the summer - and you could be meeting some of the stars of the show in just two weeks time.
ITV’s hit Love Island takes 12 young, free and single participants to a gorgeous villa in Majorca, metaphorically lighting the touch paper to see how many sparks fly and in which direction.
Now three of this year’s crop of sculpted reality stars – Dom, Jess and Chris – will be joining crowds at the Norfolk Showground for the first time ever as they take to the arena to meet and greet fans.
Truckfest East takes place at the showground at Costessey on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August - and we have three pairs of tickets to give away!
To be in with a chance of winning email email@example.com with your phone number and answer the following question: which couple won Love Island 2017?
As well as the Love Islanders, Ice Road Truckers stars Lisa Kelly and Todd Dewey will be greeting fans all weekend and – new to the event this year – the outrageous Jesse McClure, from Storage Hunters, will be joining Todd Dewey in the main arena as hosts... so be prepared for some fun and frolics. Anything could happen!
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 4 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 8 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 9 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 10 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
Monster Truck Swamp Thing 4x4 and world-famous stunt driver Terry Grant will keep everyone on the edge of their seats when they show off their dare-devil stunts.
There is loads, too, for the kids, with children’s TV characters Paw Patrol, Transformers and Star Wars making appearances all weekend, so don’t forget your camera!
Truckfest is believed to host the largest truck events in the UK and has been pulling in truck enthusiasts and industry key players for more than 35 years.
Ticket prices are £14 for an adult and £6 for children. Under-5s go free.
To book your tickets or to find out more visit www.truckfest.co.uk