Meet Love Island stars Chris Hughes, Dom Lever and Jessica Shears at Truckfest East 2017
- Credit: Archant
Love Islanders are coming to Norfolk in a special appearance next month at Truckfest East.
It’s a reality rom-com that’s turned into the TV sensation of the summer - and you could be meeting some of the stars of the show in just two weeks time.
ITV’s hit Love Island takes 12 young, free and single participants to a gorgeous villa in Majorca, metaphorically lighting the touch paper to see how many sparks fly and in which direction.
Now three of this year’s crop of sculpted reality stars – Dom, Jess and Chris – will be joining crowds at the Norfolk Showground for the first time ever as they take to the arena to meet and greet fans.
Truckfest East takes place at the showground at Costessey on Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August - and we have three pairs of tickets to give away!
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and answer the following question: which couple won Love Island 2017?
As well as the Love Islanders, Ice Road Truckers stars Lisa Kelly and Todd Dewey will be greeting fans all weekend and – new to the event this year – the outrageous Jesse McClure, from Storage Hunters, will be joining Todd Dewey in the main arena as hosts... so be prepared for some fun and frolics. Anything could happen!
- 1 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 2 Two-car collision on A47
- 3 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 4 Police arrest 13 people, seize guns and more than £200k of drugs
- 5 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 6 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 7 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 8 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 9 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 10 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
Monster Truck Swamp Thing 4x4 and world-famous stunt driver Terry Grant will keep everyone on the edge of their seats when they show off their dare-devil stunts.
There is loads, too, for the kids, with children’s TV characters Paw Patrol, Transformers and Star Wars making appearances all weekend, so don’t forget your camera!
Truckfest is believed to host the largest truck events in the UK and has been pulling in truck enthusiasts and industry key players for more than 35 years.
Ticket prices are £14 for an adult and £6 for children. Under-5s go free.
To book your tickets or to find out more visit www.truckfest.co.uk