Gospel singing sensation Libby Redman to perform at Octavia’s Cafe as part of Wisbech After Hours Live in February
- Credit: Archant
Libby Redman, a Liverpool-based soul and gospel singer, will perform at Octavia’s Café as part of After Hours Live on Friday February 4.
Growing up with a love of music and wearing out toy microphones, Libby first performed one of her own gospel songs on stage at the age of 11 so writing music and lyrics comes natural to her.
Described on Premier Gospel as ‘a gospel singing sensation’, Libby’s voice is powerful and emotionally stirring.
Libby produced her soulful new album, ‘SO GOOD’, which was released in November 2015 and was recently nominated by Pure M Awards as Best UK Act.
Whilst touring the UK and Europe, Libby continues to develop her distinctive sound.
You may also want to watch:
Libby performs in Wisbech next Friday.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets