Spice up Christmas with a festive cocktail
- Credit: SIX CAMBRIDGE
Spice up your Christmas with a festive cocktail or two at SIX Cambridge.
The new range of alcoholic treats is available at the bar, restaurant and brasserie, which boasts panoramic views of the city.
So if you prefer a sweet, spicy, warm or a new take on an old favourite, then these will definitely hit the spot.
The menu features five merry concoctions that can be enjoyed al fresco or indoors, including:
Cranberry Sauce Margarita (featuring tequila, brown sugar, lime, cranberry sauce, honey and frozen cranberries)
The North Pole Cocktail (featuring vodka, Kahlua, vanilla syrup and whipped cream sprinkled with hundreds and thousands and served with gingerbread cookies)
You may also want to watch:
Cranberry ST. Germain (featuring vodka, ST. Germain liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice, sugar syrup, white sugar and frozen cranberries)
Coconut Chai Toddy (featuring rum, coconut cream, coconut sugar and a chair tea bag)
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 8 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 9 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 10 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
Hot Apple Pie Cocktail (featuring Remy Martin, vanilla syrup, cinnamon syrup, apple cider, whipped cream and a cinnamon stick)
To ensure guests are in the Christmas spirit, SIX will also be playing a traditional mix of classic yuletide songs.
Book a table online.