Spice up Christmas with a festive cocktail
- Credit: SIX CAMBRIDGE
Spice up your Christmas with a festive cocktail or two at SIX Cambridge.
The new range of alcoholic treats is available at the bar, restaurant and brasserie, which boasts panoramic views of the city.
So if you prefer a sweet, spicy, warm or a new take on an old favourite, then these will definitely hit the spot.
The menu features five merry concoctions that can be enjoyed al fresco or indoors, including:
Cranberry Sauce Margarita (featuring tequila, brown sugar, lime, cranberry sauce, honey and frozen cranberries)
The North Pole Cocktail (featuring vodka, Kahlua, vanilla syrup and whipped cream sprinkled with hundreds and thousands and served with gingerbread cookies)
You may also want to watch:
Cranberry ST. Germain (featuring vodka, ST. Germain liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice, sugar syrup, white sugar and frozen cranberries)
Coconut Chai Toddy (featuring rum, coconut cream, coconut sugar and a chair tea bag)
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
Hot Apple Pie Cocktail (featuring Remy Martin, vanilla syrup, cinnamon syrup, apple cider, whipped cream and a cinnamon stick)
To ensure guests are in the Christmas spirit, SIX will also be playing a traditional mix of classic yuletide songs.
Book a table online.