Deliveroo reveals town's top takeaways and most popular order times
- Credit: © Mikael Buck / Deliveroo
Takeaway delivery service Deliveroo has revealed the top dishes that residents of Wisbech are loving.
Their data shows that locals can't get enough of chicken, with the KFC boneless banquet being the most popular dish in town.
Having launched there three months ago, they have also found Saturday to be the night that residents prefer to stay at home with a Deliveroo.
8pm is the optimum time for ordering in and American food is favoured the most, followed by British and Middle Eastern.
Most popular dishes ordered in Wisbech during first three months on Deliveroo:
Boneless Banquet from KFC
Cod from Tonys Fish Kebab
Donner Nan from King Kebab & Pizzas
British Semi Skimmed Milk 2 pint from Morrisons
Chilli Cheese Nuggets from King Kebab & Pizzas
You may also want to watch:
Deliveroo's data also states that 60 per cent of the restaurants available to order from in Wisbech are local independents.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition