Enjoy a meditation retreat at Wisbech Library
- Credit: Archant
Are you feeling stressed? Then a meditation retreat like the one that Drolma Buddhist Centre is bringing to Wisbech Library may be the answer to your relaxation prayers.
On Saturday April 1, from 10.30am - 1pm, forget about your cares and worries at the event which is open to everyone.
Buddhist nun Gen Nyingpo will lead the session, which is titled ‘Meditation and Mindfulness’.
There are two one-hour sessions with a coffee break and an opportunity to chat and ask questions.
To book tickets in advance, which cost £15 per person, visit www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk
People can also turn up on the day.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 6 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 7 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 8 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 9 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights