Don’t miss out on tickets to see Dreamboats and Miniskirts at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Tickets have gone on sale for a week-long showcase of the greatest hits from the 60s at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange – but they are selling fast.
Dreamboats and Miniskirts comes to the Corn Exchange from October 12-17.
It is a sequel to Dreamboats and Petticoats, which ran at the Corn Exchange in March 2014 and inspired by the multi-million selling album series.
It’s 1963 and the Petticoats gang are growing up and facing new challenges.
Bobby and Laura’s first single, Dreamboats and Petticoats, went to the top of the charts, but they haven’t been able to repeat that success with any further records.
You may also want to watch:
Norman and Sue have settled down to non-marital bliss – and a baby! And Ray and Donna seem blissfully happy in their professional lives... but are they really?
The advent of The Beatles and the Merseyside sound is inspirational. But will it inspire Bobby and Laura to have one more shot at stardom, Norman to “get off the drains” and find that hit parade voice he has longed for, and Ray to realize his ambition and manage a really top pop act?
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
All is revealed in the follow-up which offers the same wit and charm as Dreamboats and Petticoats and, of course, more great songs.
Dreamboats and Miniskirts is written by Laurence Marks and Maurice Gran, the team behind Goodnight Sweetheart, Birds of a Feather, The New Statesman, Shine on Harvey Moon, Save the Last Dance For Me and Dreamboats and Petticoats.
It is produced by Bill Kenwright and Laurie Mansfield in association with Universal Music.
Featuring hit after hit from Twist & Shout to Handy Man to Pretty Woman, One Fine Day and many more, Dreamboats and Miniskirts is happiness guaranteed.
Dreamboats and Miniskirts is at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange from October 12-17. Shows are at 7.30pm each day, with 2.30pm matinees on October 14 and October 17.
Prices start at £17. To purchase, contact the box office on 01553 764864 or visit www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk