See Chris Packham in Cambridge for one night only
- Credit: CAMBS ARTS THEATRE
Chris Packham, the award-winning presenter, naturalist, conservationist, photographer and author, visits Cambridge for one night only with his Pictures from the Edge of the World show.
You can hear about Chris’ travels to the world’s wildlife hotspots and the beauty he sees in unexpected places.
There is also an opportunity to learn how, through his photography, he hopes to inspire a love of life – with conservation at the heart of his work.
Chris Packham is best known for presenting BBC One’s successful children’s programme The Really Wild Show from 1986-1995.
Other programmes include The X Creatures and the nature series Spring Watch since it began in 2009.
Packham has also presented nature documentaries, written multiple books, presented live on National Geographic Channel and has worked extensively in charity work and wildlife conservation.
The show is at the Cambridge Arts Theatre on Sunday, October 24, and starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £30 and are available from the box office on: 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition