Dance to the last rays of summer with Sundown Festival at Norwich
- Credit: Archant
You Me At Six have been announced as the final headliners for Sundown Festival in Norwich.
The arena conquering band will bring their latest album Night People to the popular Norfolk Showground festival field to add to big names of RnB master Craig David and drum n bass legends Pendulum and Noisia.
With a massive line up already announced the summer close down weekender includes huge acts like Rag N Bone Man, Wiley, Giggs, BBC spoof garage DJs Kurupt FM, AJ Tracey. John Newman, Skream, Jaguar Skills and Disciples.
Among the big names there will also be a chance for a local act to play on stage - two years ago March musician and former Neale Wade student , guitarist Doug Beckwith, joined his band James King, for an opening set at Sundown.
Sundown headliners for 2017 are the five piece band You Me At Six, who promise a trademark high energy set.
You may also want to watch:
Having pushed the boundaries of UK rock music into brave new territories, the crew are cemented as one of the country’s brightest talents.
Josh Franceschi, lead singer of You Me At Six said: “Looking forward to playing Sundown Festival this year and to be part of a versatile bill. “Lots of great acts playing in Norwich along side us. See you in September!”
- 1 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 2 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
- 4 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 5 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Runners caught in their 'runderwear' for Three Counties
- 8 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
- 9 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 10 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
Hailed as one last chance for a dance in the sun, and acting as the perfect remedy for the end of festival season blues, Sundown 2017 is a must visit for all fans of pop, rock, urban and dance music.
Tickets are now on sale and for those looking for the proper festival experience Friday will see an exclusive weekend camping ticket only opening party headlined by UK rap don Giggs.
The ‘Talking Da Hardest’ legend will kick things off in style alongside Radio 1’s Mistajam, Jaguar Skills and Shapes.
• Sundown is from Friday September 1 to Sunday 3. Tickets are available now from sundownfestival.co.uk. Check out @SundownUK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more info.
• Weekend camping £110, weekend ticket (no camping) £78, day ticket (no camping) £41.50, tag on a VIP Pass - £35.