Dance to the last rays of summer with Sundown Festival at Norwich
- Credit: Archant
You Me At Six have been announced as the final headliners for Sundown Festival in Norwich.
The arena conquering band will bring their latest album Night People to the popular Norfolk Showground festival field to add to big names of RnB master Craig David and drum n bass legends Pendulum and Noisia.
With a massive line up already announced the summer close down weekender includes huge acts like Rag N Bone Man, Wiley, Giggs, BBC spoof garage DJs Kurupt FM, AJ Tracey. John Newman, Skream, Jaguar Skills and Disciples.
Among the big names there will also be a chance for a local act to play on stage - two years ago March musician and former Neale Wade student , guitarist Doug Beckwith, joined his band James King, for an opening set at Sundown.
Sundown headliners for 2017 are the five piece band You Me At Six, who promise a trademark high energy set.
Having pushed the boundaries of UK rock music into brave new territories, the crew are cemented as one of the country’s brightest talents.
Josh Franceschi, lead singer of You Me At Six said: “Looking forward to playing Sundown Festival this year and to be part of a versatile bill. “Lots of great acts playing in Norwich along side us. See you in September!”
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 3 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 4 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 7 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 8 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 9 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
Hailed as one last chance for a dance in the sun, and acting as the perfect remedy for the end of festival season blues, Sundown 2017 is a must visit for all fans of pop, rock, urban and dance music.
Tickets are now on sale and for those looking for the proper festival experience Friday will see an exclusive weekend camping ticket only opening party headlined by UK rap don Giggs.
The ‘Talking Da Hardest’ legend will kick things off in style alongside Radio 1’s Mistajam, Jaguar Skills and Shapes.
• Sundown is from Friday September 1 to Sunday 3. Tickets are available now from sundownfestival.co.uk. Check out @SundownUK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more info.
• Weekend camping £110, weekend ticket (no camping) £78, day ticket (no camping) £41.50, tag on a VIP Pass - £35.