Crocodiles in Cream, Kevin Moore’s one man band portrait of Lewis Carroll, is coming to the Wisbech Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Moore’s one man band style portrayal of Lewis Carroll’s life is coming to the Wisbech Angles Theatre later this month.
Written, devised and directed by David Horlock, Crocodiles in Cream is being performed in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the publication of Carroll’s novel Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
The show has been performed worldwide including at London’s National Theatre, Athens, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Barbados, Los Angeles and New York.
It is said to represent ‘a portrait of Lewis Carroll drawing from his diaries, letters, poems and stories, taking the audience into the world, half-dream, half-reality of this complex many-sided figure: mathematician, logician, photographer, poet and story-teller’.
The performance will take place on Friday October 23 from 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £11 for adults or £9 for concessions, are available by calling the box office on 01945 47 44 47 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 9 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online