Crocodiles in Cream, Kevin Moore’s one man band portrait of Lewis Carroll, is coming to the Wisbech Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Moore’s one man band style portrayal of Lewis Carroll’s life is coming to the Wisbech Angles Theatre later this month.
Written, devised and directed by David Horlock, Crocodiles in Cream is being performed in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the publication of Carroll’s novel Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
The show has been performed worldwide including at London’s National Theatre, Athens, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Barbados, Los Angeles and New York.
It is said to represent ‘a portrait of Lewis Carroll drawing from his diaries, letters, poems and stories, taking the audience into the world, half-dream, half-reality of this complex many-sided figure: mathematician, logician, photographer, poet and story-teller’.
The performance will take place on Friday October 23 from 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £11 for adults or £9 for concessions, are available by calling the box office on 01945 47 44 47 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 2 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
- 4 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 5 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Runners caught in their 'runderwear' for Three Counties
- 8 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
- 9 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 10 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’