Chart topping acoustic singer Chloe Reynolds to perform at Octavia’s Café in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Acoustic performer Chloe Reynolds will perform at Octavia’s Café in Wisbech next week as part of After Hours Live.
The singer-songwriter released her debut album ‘Broken Beautiful’ to critical acclaim in September 2016, with a worldwide live broadcast and launch show from renowned Gloucestershire venue, The Convent.
In the same month, with over 30,000 views of the music video, ‘Broken Beautiful’ made it to No.1 in the UK Christian Chart.
Following a 27-date album tour, her music has been heard on BBC Radio 2, BBC Introducing, Eagle Radio, UCB and Premier Radio.
Chloe will perform in Wisbech on Friday March 3.
Rock ‘n’ roll/blues artist Joshua Francis comes to the café on April 7, and rock singer-songwriter Marc James on May 5.
For more information visit www.afterhourslive.org.uk
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 3 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 4 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 5 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 10 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss