Famous faces hold car boot sale in Cambridgeshire for show on Netflix
- Credit: Two Four Broadcast Ltd/Netflix/Star Boot Sale
Five celebrities raided their homes to sell items at a Cambridgeshire car boot sale for a TV show now available to watch on Netflix.
Joe Pasquale, Sam Thompson, Anthea Turner, Nancy Sorrell and Michelle Heaton filmed ‘Star Boot Sale’ at Huntingdon Racecourse’s weekly car boot.
The five-episode series was originally aired on Channel 4 in 2018 but it is now available to watch on Netflix as part of their new monthly additions.
The comedian, reality TV star, presenter, model and pop star bargain with punters in a bid to sell their unwanted items to raise cash for charity.
Episode one follows I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here star Joe Pasquale who can be seen mid-episode buying two of his own DVDs from another seller.
You may also want to watch:
Each celebrity pitched up at the Thrapston Road site in Brampton in 2018 and paid their entry fee in colourful star-studded vans full of their sale items.
Channel 4 originally commissioned 20 half-hour episodes of Star Boot Sale.
- 1 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 2 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 8 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
Sam Grace, director of programmes at producers Boomerang, said: “It’s amazing what’s lurking in celebrities’ closets.
“This is the show that will reveal all.
“We can’t wait to invite some much-loved personalities to wake at the crack of dawn, don their wellies and see what they can rustle up for charity.”
To view the series, sign up for Netflix UK & Ireland at: www.netflix.com/browse