Artist who promises her work is ‘full of humour and silliness’ hosts an exhibition in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
An artist who promises her work is “full of humour and silliness” has an exhibition in Wisbech until the end of the month.
Julie Parker is an artist/illustrator from Cambridgeshire and an exhibition of her prints is on show at The Orchard Tea Rooms Redmoor Lane, Wisbech.
Julie says her work “is full of humour and silliness and is hand rendered in ink and watercolour”. She added: “It is perfect for children and adults.”
Julie studied illustration at Falmouth University and graduated in 2006. She has been painting and scribbling since: working for publishers, private commissions and even creating children’s furniture ranges for Mouse and Magpie in the USA.
In December she will exhibit a collection of original art and print at Octavia View’s Art Gallery in Wisbech for one month.
You may also want to watch:
Julie says she is passionate about what she creates and is always looking out for new projects, and new places to show her work.
Her website is www.julieillustration.co.uk and she is currently taking commissions for Christmas and booking up fast.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
Purchases can also be made online.