Artist who promises her work is ‘full of humour and silliness’ hosts an exhibition in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
An artist who promises her work is “full of humour and silliness” has an exhibition in Wisbech until the end of the month.
Julie Parker is an artist/illustrator from Cambridgeshire and an exhibition of her prints is on show at The Orchard Tea Rooms Redmoor Lane, Wisbech.
Julie says her work “is full of humour and silliness and is hand rendered in ink and watercolour”. She added: “It is perfect for children and adults.”
Julie studied illustration at Falmouth University and graduated in 2006. She has been painting and scribbling since: working for publishers, private commissions and even creating children’s furniture ranges for Mouse and Magpie in the USA.
In December she will exhibit a collection of original art and print at Octavia View’s Art Gallery in Wisbech for one month.
Julie says she is passionate about what she creates and is always looking out for new projects, and new places to show her work.
Her website is www.julieillustration.co.uk and she is currently taking commissions for Christmas and booking up fast.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 6 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 7 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 8 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 9 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 10 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
Purchases can also be made online.