Britain’s Got Talent finalist ventriloquist Steve Hewlett is coming to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent finalist and ventriloquist Steve Hewlett is bringing his show to the Queen Mary Centre in Wisbech on March 3.
From the Royal Albert Hall following Britain’s Got Talent to his cameo on Strictly Come Dancing, Steve is a favourite worldwide on ships and in theatres including his latest tour with The Osmond’s in America and the UK.
Come and set your nan up with Arthur Lager, or audition for Simon Cowell, maybe turn your dad into a dummy for the night or just sit and laugh out loud at one of the best loved comedy ventriloquist’s in the UK.
The whole family will love this show and there’s a photo opportunity at the end to meet Simon Cowell (The Puppet) and Steve.
Also on the show are the very funny Raymond and Mr Timpkins revue who have appeared all over the world with their unique comedy act.
The show runs from 7.30-10pm. Tickets via www.richardgriffinproductions.com
- 1 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition