Brinks Festival Colour Run returns to Wisbech Park this month
- Credit: Archant
Following its success in 2016, the Brinks Festival Colour Run returns to Wisbech Park on Sunday July 9.
“Get ready to be showered in a rainbow explosion of colour as you run (or walk) around the park,” say organisers.
“There will be music, commentary, refreshments, and we’ll be capturing the day on camera, so dress to impress.”
The festival, which is hosted by Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House, “is all about showcasing local and national talent, celebrating the arts and engaging the community in fun activities for the whole family,” say promoters.
“It’s about trying something new – all accessible at familiar venues in Wisbech.”
The 5k colour run starts at 10.30am (arrive for 10am).
Entry includes an official Brinks Festival Colour Run t-shirt, face paints, bottle of water and a Brinks Colour Run wristband at the finish line.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 5 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 6 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 7 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 8 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
To book a place visit www.thebrinksfestival.org