Brinks Festival Colour Run returns to Wisbech Park this month
- Credit: Archant
Following its success in 2016, the Brinks Festival Colour Run returns to Wisbech Park on Sunday July 9.
“Get ready to be showered in a rainbow explosion of colour as you run (or walk) around the park,” say organisers.
“There will be music, commentary, refreshments, and we’ll be capturing the day on camera, so dress to impress.”
The festival, which is hosted by Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House, “is all about showcasing local and national talent, celebrating the arts and engaging the community in fun activities for the whole family,” say promoters.
“It’s about trying something new – all accessible at familiar venues in Wisbech.”
You may also want to watch:
The 5k colour run starts at 10.30am (arrive for 10am).
Entry includes an official Brinks Festival Colour Run t-shirt, face paints, bottle of water and a Brinks Colour Run wristband at the finish line.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
To book a place visit www.thebrinksfestival.org