Annual Easter Egg Hunt returns to Peckover House this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The popular Easter Egg Hunt at Peckover House will have a new flavour this year.
As children explore the spring garden at the Georgian Townhouse to search for clues, they will be learning about traditional Easter cookery.
“We like to give the Easter Egg Hunt a different theme each year,” said Diane Smith, the event’s organiser.
“So this time the clues will all be based on a food theme.
“Cadbury is kindly sponsoring the National Trust event again this year, so there will be a chocolate prize at the end of the trail for each child.”
You may also want to watch:
The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt will be held in the garden for four days over Easter, from March 25 to 28 March from 11am to 4pm.
The cost per child is £2.50, plus normal garden admission for non NT members.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
For more information call 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover