IN PICTURES: Anne-Marie headlines Newmarket Nights
- Credit: Angie Smith / The Jockey Club Live
Pop superstar Anne-Marie wowed crowds at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday night.
A week after headlining the main stage at Hertfordshire music festival Standon Calling, the chart-topping singer was the latest act to play Newmarket Nights this summer.
Following an action-packed seven race card, racegoers were treated to an energetic show from the bubbly singer, who has become one of the globe's most successful pop stars.
Ciao Adios and 2002 star Anne-Marie headlined at the July Course in front of thousands of fans.
Dressed in black, Anne-Marie performed her biggest hits including Friends and Clean Bandit's number one single Rockabye, on which she was main vocalist.
Anne-Marie's 17 track set opened with Ciao Adios and contained a nice mixture of her hits plus tracks from the latest album, Therapy.
Highlights included Rockabye, Birthday, Kiss My (Uh Oh), 2002 which written by Ed Sheeran, and concluded with the Marshmello collaboration Friends.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 3 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 5 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 8 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 9 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
Afterwards, Anne-Marie posted on Instagram: "Last night was so sick."
In another post on Saturday, she wrote: "NEWMARKET RACECOURSE last night. Thank you for having me✨your faces were a beautiful sight to see."
The Wombats play Newmarket Nights on Friday, August 5 before Pete Tong's sold-out Ibiza Classics show a week later on August 12.
Tickets for The Wombats are on sale via thejockeyclublive.co.uk.