WISBECH V: Away draw sees fifths sit mid-table at Christmas break
NE14 MEN S EAST DIVISION 6 NW City of Peterborough VII 2 Wisbech V 2 WISBECH remained mid-table going into the Christmas break, after picking up a draw at Peterborough. Wisbech started well and, with some good passing, caused City some problems. The press
NE14 MEN'S EAST DIVISION 6 NW
City of Peterborough VII 2
Wisbech V 2
WISBECH remained mid-table going into the Christmas break, after picking up a draw at Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
Wisbech started well and, with some good passing, caused City some problems. The pressure led to Hugo Atkins scoring a deflection to take the lead.
City fought back and equalised, but the Wisbech defence soon regained their structure and the midfield started to dominate.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 8 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
The second half was again fairly even, with City taking the lead and Wisbech equalising with a Carl Pope goal. His simple tap-in came after some great passing.