Wisbech Town sign Charley Saunders and Luke Kennedy
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town’s busy summer of transfer activity continued with the acquisition of two more players.
Striker Charley Sanders, formerly of Boston United, and midfielder Luke Kennedy, a former Fenman, are the latest to join Brett Whaley’s squad.
Whaley said: “Charley gives us a different dimension up top, real physical presence that we’ve been looking for. Had a really good start at Boston United, but since has been unfortunate with a number of loan moves.
“Hopefully for us and him, this is a place he can settle and enjoy his football.
“Luke really enjoyed his last spell at the club, he controls a game from the middle of the park and his experience will be a real benefit to us. I’ve been chasing him since I got the job, delighted to have got it sorted now.”
You may also want to watch:
Going the other way is Danny Beaumont, who has left to join Wroxham Town.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 10 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’