Date set for Wisbech Town Cricket Club AGM
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town Cricket Club will hold their annual general meeting (AGM) at their Harecroft Road headquarters on Friday November 30.
The club decided to break with the long tradition of holding the AGM in February and bring the date forward to enable enough time for the planning of the training, playing, youth and club development programmes for the 2019 season.
Proceedings will commence at 7.30pm.
The club currently runs six adult teams and four junior teams in Cambridgeshire and Rutland.
Members, parents, players and interested guests are invited to attend.
You may also want to watch:
Potential new members, all ages, all abilities, are most welcome to come & see what the club offers.
Any matters to discuss should be sent to the chairman, Bob Burgess, by email on email@example.com or phone 07834 506947.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
Earlier this year the Wisbech Town Hockey and Cricket club was given a makeover thanks to hours of hard work by more than 50 members.
The spring clean, inside and out, was given to the pavilion and external seating areas using materials funded by ECB and NatWest.