Wisbech Town 0 - 2 Leicester Nirvana
- Credit: Archant
First half goals from Matt Melbourne inflicted another home loss on Wisbech Town.
After seven games, the Fenmen are ninth in the United Counties League.
Up next, on Saturday, is an away day at Cogenhoe.
In other news, midfielder Declan Rogers has left the club.
Manager Brett Whaley said: “It’s a shame that it hasn’t worked out for Declan at the club. His record is fantastic and he has been successful over the past few seasons, but a change to three central midfielders have meant that the position he was signed to play is not being used at the moment.
You may also want to watch:
“Dec is a player who wants and expects to play every week and that may not have been happening with us. I’d like to wish him all the best, and hope he finds a new club that he can be happy at.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 6 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 7 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured