Wisbech Town 0 - 2 Leicester Nirvana
- Credit: Archant
First half goals from Matt Melbourne inflicted another home loss on Wisbech Town.
After seven games, the Fenmen are ninth in the United Counties League.
Up next, on Saturday, is an away day at Cogenhoe.
In other news, midfielder Declan Rogers has left the club.
Manager Brett Whaley said: “It’s a shame that it hasn’t worked out for Declan at the club. His record is fantastic and he has been successful over the past few seasons, but a change to three central midfielders have meant that the position he was signed to play is not being used at the moment.
You may also want to watch:
“Dec is a player who wants and expects to play every week and that may not have been happening with us. I’d like to wish him all the best, and hope he finds a new club that he can be happy at.”
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom