Wisbech stock car star Randal races to success at Spedeworth Wimbledon Winternationals
- Credit: Archant
It’s been a successful start to 2017 for Wisbech stock car star Randal Lynn.
The local lad took his maiden heat with in the Spedeworth Wimbledon Winternationals in what was only his fifth meeting under the Spedeworth Productions formula.
After arriving at a soggy track, Randal made a number of changes to the set up of his car and soon took an early lead in the first race.
However, Lynn was forced to settle for second place after he was pipped by world champion, Jason Cooper.
Randal wasn’t to be denied in the second race, and took his maiden win by a straight, and looked set to bag another victory in the third but was spun by Cooper once again.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I’d like to thank everyone that has made this journey possible so far.”
Randal is now looking for sponsorship for the 2017. For more information, call 07487 825847 or email Randallynn@hotmail.co.uk.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter