NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Wisbech St Mary boss Arran Duke to ‘shake up’ squad
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech St Mary manager Arran Duke is planning on bringing in some new recruits after watching his side slump to a fifth straight league loss last weekend.
The Saints were hammered 4-0 by unbeaten Framlingham Town in the Thurlow Nunn First Division and Duke has admitted change is needed in his squad.
“I’m very disappointed with the lads this week. To produce what they did in the first half simply isn’t acceptable.
“We need to be strong mentally and they need to find consistency in their performances. I’m looking to make additions as soon as I can because I think we need a bit of a shake up.”
St Mary will look to snap their poor recently spell with a win over newly promoted side, Norwich CBS, on Friday evening (7.45pm).
You may also want to watch:
“Friday’s game will be another tough test but I hope the side that won at Wellingborough Whitworths turns up because that’s what we will need to get up and running again,” Duke added.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'