Tydd St Mary Football Club enjoying strong season after netting new kit
TYDD St Mary Football Club are enjoying a strong season in their new kit after finding new sponsors for this year’s campaign.
The kit was provided by international food manufacturers the Bakkav�r Group, whose headquarters are in Spalding.
The emblem of Wingland Foods, a sub-division of the company based in Sutton Bridge, is emblazoned across the chest.
Tydd St Mary, who sit sixth in their Boston and District Saturday League, will be hoping the weather allows tomorrow’s tie, with bottom of the league Skegness Town A, to go ahead.
Pictured are: (Foreground) Jonathon Fowler of Bakkav�r/Wingland Foods presenting the new kit to Tydd St Mary Manager Mark Greenacre.
You may also want to watch:
(Back L/R) Daniel Monaghan, Gary Booth, Steve Cousins (Captain), Steve Robinson, Dan Thompson, Luke Burton, Ben Thompson, Mark Garner, Jamie Smith.
(Front L/R) Shaun Murfitt, Carl Wilson, Timmy Lowe, Aaron Parker, Pablo Da Silva.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident