TRAMPOLINING: Off to a flyer! Fenland talents capture haul of trophies at annual competition
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Flyers trampolining club celebrated their 10th birthday in style last weekend - by scooping almost 40 titles.
The Wisbech-based club hosted its annual competition and welcomed 13 clubs from the East Midlands and East Anglia to the Thomas Clarkson Academy.
Hundreds of top trampolining talents showcased their skills and the local club managed to clinch 27 individual titles and 10 team trophies.
Coach, Adele Broda, said: “We have a lot of children who had never competed before so it was great experience for them.
“We also have eight of our elite members competing in their first league fixture in Cardiff next week, so it was a good chance for them to practise their routines.
You may also want to watch:
“The children were amazing and competed brilliantly.
“Also a big thank you has to go to Eastern Rent-a-van, who transported our equipment.”
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry