TRAMPOLINING: Off to a flyer! Fenland talents capture haul of trophies at annual competition
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Flyers trampolining club celebrated their 10th birthday in style last weekend - by scooping almost 40 titles.
The Wisbech-based club hosted its annual competition and welcomed 13 clubs from the East Midlands and East Anglia to the Thomas Clarkson Academy.
Hundreds of top trampolining talents showcased their skills and the local club managed to clinch 27 individual titles and 10 team trophies.
Coach, Adele Broda, said: “We have a lot of children who had never competed before so it was great experience for them.
“We also have eight of our elite members competing in their first league fixture in Cardiff next week, so it was a good chance for them to practise their routines.
You may also want to watch:
“The children were amazing and competed brilliantly.
“Also a big thank you has to go to Eastern Rent-a-van, who transported our equipment.”
- 1 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision