TRAMPOLINING: Fenland Flyers claim top medals at National League qualifying event
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Flyers certainly lived up to their name at the recent National League qualifying competition in Cardiff.
The Wisbech club took seven members to the two-day competition and five of those finished in the top eight of their age groups.
One of those was Alana Pritchard, who claimed a bronze medal in the L3 11-12 category thanks to two impressive displays.
Jasmine Hailes-Pope also performed well in her age group, finishing in eighth place.
Phoebe Stubbings finished in 70th place at her first league competition and Ella Wilson claimed fifth place in the L3 13-14 years category.
You may also want to watch:
Julianas Jonusas competed in the L3 13-14 years boys category for the first time and took second place overall , and Jordan Broda, who was in action for the first time in three years, also took fourth in the L3 15-16 category.
The club’s last competitor was 24-year-old Emma Shearer who placed in 21st in the L2 Ladies category.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 10 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’