Tim's on top
DODDINGTON S Tim Taylor won Fenland Gun Club s 50 bird sporting competition with a score of 44. He was closely followed by Steve Allan, with 42, and March s Mark Bridgemont, who scored 41. The Allan Blower 50 Target Skeet Competition was tied with Guyhir
DODDINGTON'S Tim Taylor won Fenland Gun Club's 50 bird sporting competition with a score of 44.
He was closely followed by Steve Allan, with 42, and March's Mark Bridgemont, who scored 41.
The Allan Blower 50 Target Skeet Competition was tied with Guyhirn's Dave Beaumant and March's Allan Wright showing a very strong come back with 48 out of 50.
The skeet practice was won by Gordon Plitch with 21 out of 25 followed by, Paul Plitch, Alan Cox, and Steve Ambrose all scoring 20 out of 25.
The DTL Practice was taken by Bridgemont with 25/73 out of a possible 25/75.
The next shoot will be held at Washbrooke Farm, Doddington on Sunday from 10.30am.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 3 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 5 Over 480 arrests for drink driving across county, say police
- 6 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 7 Wisbech Swimming Club member gains place at British Swimming Championships final
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 10 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
Newcomers are always welcome.