Athletics: Three Counties runners out in force
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties RC members were out in force at parkrun and cross-country events.
Nine youngsters were in a field of 36 at the Wisbech junior parkrun, with Maisie Macdonald first home in a new best of 8.31.
Joshua Trundle (9.59), Isaac Western (10.16), Jake Trundle (11.37), Daniel Beitans (11.41), Hayden Hall (11.59), Annika Beitane (13.08), Rowan Coultard (13.27) and Tyler Barnes (18.24) also ran.
Oliver Knott (12.27) and brother Edward (15.09) ran the Kings Lynn junior parkrun.
A group of 13 adult members ran the Ryston XC Series at Shouldham, led home by Andi Woolley (20.51) and Jonny Clark (21.43) in personal bests.
You may also want to watch:
Others: Nick Clarey 23.21, Vicki Newton 23.44, Phil Newton 24.04, Arthur Sargent 24.27, Sarah Johnson 24.52, Sarah Melton-Whitelam 25.10, Donna Johnson 27.01, Victoria May 27.12, Matt Hunter 27.13, Lisa Woolley 35.56, Jodie Clark 36.05.
Parkrun, Kings Lynn: Matthew Knott 21.32, Tracey Else 26.01, Sarah Melton-Whitelam 26.25.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
March: Steve Rhodes 23.53, Melvin Green 28.53, Victoria May 29.01, Laura Vincent 33.13, Jonathan Quail 1:00.34, Donna Johnson 1:00.34.
Snowden Fields: Colin Apps 23.57.