Three Counties members support Focus4Fitness event
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club saw five members take part in a virtual event organised by Focus4Fitness.
Participants had a total of 28 days to cover the marathon distance of 26.2 miles, with the event raising funds for the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital Charity.
Among those taking part were Sandra and Steve Rhodes, Trudy Sayell, Lee Johnson and Sarah-jane Macdonald, with the event raising over £5,000.
The latest club challenge was called TCRC Bingo, with each member having access to a bingo board of different tasks.
Some of the activites were to run three times a week, run a 5k, eat cake after a run and complete 25 press-ups, to name a few. Members had to try and get four corners, one line, two lines or a full house in another great challenge set by one of their own that anyone could participate in.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend sees Three Counties RC taking part in a friendly challenge against March AC, namely the Virtual Mini Round Norfolk Relay.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia