Specsavers provide sponsorship again for Wisbech Acorns under 16s
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town Acorns under 16’s were presented with this year’s kit by sponsors by Specsavers and was presented by local manager Tiffany Morgan and Stefanie Cousins, administrator at Specsavers.
Wisbech Town Acorns FC was established in 1993 and their aim is to provide a fun, friendly and safe environment for local children,
They have teams that range from U’6’s to U’16’s, as well as two adult teams.
The Acorns say that they struggle to find sponsorship to help with the purchase of kits and training equipment.
Kev Barrett manager of the U’16’s and Pedro Seborro, coach, both said they were pleased that Wisbech Specsavers had again offered sponsorship.
“They have sponsored our team for the last four years and this new sponsorship is for the next two years,” said Mr Barrett.
The new kit was presented to the under 16’s on Sunday afternoon before their 1st league game of the new season.
- 1 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 2 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 3 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 6 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 7 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 Official who probed Covid breaches by councillors fears for job
- 10 Post office break-in linked to three other ram raids, say police
Photo back row - Tiffany Morgan, Kev Barrett, Saidas Rimkevicius, Laurynas Budrys, Keegan Thorpe, Tyler Knowles, William Barrett, Rodi Seborro, Evan Quenby, Pedro Seborro.
Front row - Kaz Michalczyk, Lewis Hughes, Nedas Surkys, Reece Gibson, Rafa Seborro, Kian Cracknell-Thorpe, Tyler Furness, Stefanie Cousins.