Specsavers provide sponsorship again for Wisbech Acorns under 16s
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town Acorns under 16’s were presented with this year’s kit by sponsors by Specsavers and was presented by local manager Tiffany Morgan and Stefanie Cousins, administrator at Specsavers.
Wisbech Town Acorns FC was established in 1993 and their aim is to provide a fun, friendly and safe environment for local children,
They have teams that range from U’6’s to U’16’s, as well as two adult teams.
The Acorns say that they struggle to find sponsorship to help with the purchase of kits and training equipment.
Kev Barrett manager of the U’16’s and Pedro Seborro, coach, both said they were pleased that Wisbech Specsavers had again offered sponsorship.
You may also want to watch:
“They have sponsored our team for the last four years and this new sponsorship is for the next two years,” said Mr Barrett.
The new kit was presented to the under 16’s on Sunday afternoon before their 1st league game of the new season.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 9 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 10 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
Photo back row - Tiffany Morgan, Kev Barrett, Saidas Rimkevicius, Laurynas Budrys, Keegan Thorpe, Tyler Knowles, William Barrett, Rodi Seborro, Evan Quenby, Pedro Seborro.
Front row - Kaz Michalczyk, Lewis Hughes, Nedas Surkys, Reece Gibson, Rafa Seborro, Kian Cracknell-Thorpe, Tyler Furness, Stefanie Cousins.