Specsavers provide sponsorship again for Wisbech Acorns under 16s
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town Acorns under 16’s were presented with this year’s kit by sponsors by Specsavers and was presented by local manager Tiffany Morgan and Stefanie Cousins, administrator at Specsavers.
Wisbech Town Acorns FC was established in 1993 and their aim is to provide a fun, friendly and safe environment for local children,
They have teams that range from U’6’s to U’16’s, as well as two adult teams.
The Acorns say that they struggle to find sponsorship to help with the purchase of kits and training equipment.
Kev Barrett manager of the U’16’s and Pedro Seborro, coach, both said they were pleased that Wisbech Specsavers had again offered sponsorship.
“They have sponsored our team for the last four years and this new sponsorship is for the next two years,” said Mr Barrett.
The new kit was presented to the under 16’s on Sunday afternoon before their 1st league game of the new season.
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 3 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 4 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 9 Cops catch out suspected drug driver who faked identity
Photo back row - Tiffany Morgan, Kev Barrett, Saidas Rimkevicius, Laurynas Budrys, Keegan Thorpe, Tyler Knowles, William Barrett, Rodi Seborro, Evan Quenby, Pedro Seborro.
Front row - Kaz Michalczyk, Lewis Hughes, Nedas Surkys, Reece Gibson, Rafa Seborro, Kian Cracknell-Thorpe, Tyler Furness, Stefanie Cousins.