Setchell confident his squad will cope with fixture pile-up due to cold snap
WISBECH boss Gary Setchell is confident his squad will cope with a fixture pile-up caused by a series of postponements after the extended cold snap. Wisbech s Cambs Invitation Cup, second round fixture against Lakenheath was postponed on Tuesday along wit
WISBECH boss Gary Setchell is confident his squad will cope with a fixture pile-up caused by a series of postponements after the extended cold snap.
Wisbech's Cambs Invitation Cup, second round fixture against Lakenheath was postponed on Tuesday along with Saturday's Ridgeons Premier Division clash with Newmarket Town.
Setchell is hopeful tomorrow's trip to Debenham LC will go ahead.
He said: "It's disappointing to miss all these games but it's the same situation for all the clubs.
You may also want to watch:
"I've got a good squad now and I'm confident we'll be able to cope with having to play all the rearranged fixtures.
"We beat Debenham 5-1 at home earlier this season but playing them away will be an entirely different proposition. I'm expecting a big reaction from our 6-1 defeat at Mildenhall.
- 1 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 'I hit brick walls' says guardian fighting for child mental health support
- 9 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 10 Murder suspect is victim's son