RUGBY UNION: Wisbech Grammar School talents notch fourth straight win
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Grammar School’s rugby teams have been in fine form lately and recorded their fourth consecutive victory last week.
The first XV ran out 36-7 winners over Worksop thanks to impressive performances from try-scorers Jack Trundley (2), Oliver Mann, Harry Dyne and Frazer Brown.
The under 12s were also on the winning side in their clash with Worksop.
Alfie Hoyles, Freddie Allen and Lewis Wing all claimed braces as Wisbech eased to a 30-15 win.
The school’s head of rugby, Alex Laybourne, said: “It was a great block of fixtures with some excellent performances across the board.
You may also want to watch:
“The under 12s have been improving week on week and thoroughly deserved their win.
“The first team were well deserving of their win after executing their game plan exceptionally well and putting in their best performance of the season.”
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online