Premier League champions Leicester City join the race for Wisbech Town striking sensation Harry Limb
- Credit: Archant
Reigning Premier League champions Leicester City have joined the list of Harry Limb suitors.
The Wisbech Town teenager is a player in demand after impressing for at United Counties League Premier Division level this season.
The 17-year-old forward will spend five days training with Swansea City next week, but he is now also on the radar of the Foxes, who have watched him twice in recent weeks.
And two League One clubs – Peterborough United and MK Dons – have also registered their interest in the hot prospect.
Wisbech boss Dick Creasey said: “The amount of interest in Harry has taken me by surprise.
You may also want to watch:
“Leicester and MK Dons have both seen him play, while Posh have also been in contact.
“I’m guessing clubs have picked up on the media coverage and had him watched.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
“He’ll spend time with the Academy set-up at Swansea and is going to feature in an Under 23 game while he is there.
“He has taken it all in his stride and hopefully he can do himself justice down there.”