NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Burnley star Harry Limb looking forward to Wisbech Town return
- Credit: Archant
Harry Limb says he is excited to be making a return to Wisbech Town.
The teenager is to return to the Elgoods Fenland Stadium next month, but instead of pulling on a red shirt, he will be lining up against his former side as part of a Burnley XI for a pre-season friendly.
The August 1 fixture was arranged as part of the deal that took the youngster to the Premier League side in February, and the striker says he is looking forward to seeing some of the old faces that helped him seal his big transfer.
“I’m looking forward to the game, mainly to see everyone,” he said.
“Hopefully it’s going to be a good game and will help both sides go on to have a great season.
You may also want to watch:
“The last few months at Burnley have been good – we ended the season with a good win but unfortunately missed out on winning the league.
“I’m now focusing on being as fit as I can and doing my best to improve.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia