Mother and son to hold taekwon-do class in Wisbech
MOTHER and son Taekwon-do instructors Dawn and Stuart Murat are giving youngsters between the ages of five and 11 an opportunity to do a free taster session. This will be at the Hudson Leisure Centre, Wisbech, between 10-11am on Sunday. The event has be
MOTHER and son Taekwon-do instructors Dawn and Stuart Murat are giving youngsters between the ages of five and 11 an opportunity to do a free taster session.
This will be at the Hudson Leisure Centre, Wisbech, between 10-11am on Sunday.
The event has been organised through the Witchford Sports Partnership which has been set up to encourage young people to take part in sport and healthy activities.
Dawn and Stuart train with fifth dan international instructor and examiner Anthony Carter on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 6-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart, 14, who is also the chairman of Wisbech Youth Council said: "This is a great opportunity for youngsters.
"I have been doing Taekwondo for more than seven years. It is excellent training and builds confidence and self-discipline."
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
Children are asked to wear loose clothes, ideally tracksuits.