March Town Cricket Club encourages members to attend first Zoom meeting
- Credit: March Town Cricket Club
March Town Cricket Club are encouraging members to share their views at the club’s annual general meeting (AGM).
The meeting will be hosted in a different way this year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, but they are still keen to hear how the club can move forward.
Les Mills, president and honorary secretary of March Town Cricket Club, said: “Any business for the meeting should be submitted to me at least 14 days prior to the meeting.
“Due to the current government lockdown regulations, the AGM will not be held in the pavilion, but will be an online Zoom meeting.”
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 23 at 7.45pm. Any club member wishing to join must email Les Mills at email@example.com to obtain access details.
You may also want to watch:
Last season, club captain Andy Wright led March’s first-team to a seventh-placed finish in Whitings & Partners Division One of the Cambs & Hunts Premier League.
- 1 Town's hidden vaults, cells and crypts brought to life in 3D virtual tour
- 2 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 3 Dog theft threat is real says Cambs police
- 4 Appeal after theft of JCB Telehandler
- 5 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 6 Joined up thinking boosts Wisbech and Ely rail projects
- 7 The key revelations from Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview
- 8 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 9 Father of baby killed at Waterbeach criticises response to A10 safety calls
- 10 My family of 10 would have made light work of lockdown in the 50s